Monday, January 9, 2012

Resolution?



The "nice pooper guy" and everyone else in the store (including myself) have to attend a mandatory sexual harassment meeting at 730 am tomorrow morning. Which means for the unfortunate few like myself and one other, we have to get up at 530 to leave for 630 to get to work for 730.. Needless to say, no one is happy.. But it's not my doing that caused this, yes I made the phone call to HR, but I didn't tell anyone else in the store that they had a nice pooper, I didn't tell anyone that I wanted to see them wearing a skirt and so on. Those were things that were said to me. Yeah, I'm sorry that everyone else got dragged into this, but I am NOT sorry I did what I needed to do to protect myself. I am not sorry that I went through the proper channels and did what needed to be done. Trust me, I don't want to be there in the morning either, but hopefully this will be viewed as what it is for all, ( some more than others) ... a learning experience.

What frosts my buns.. ( yes I said it that way on purpose) is this guy is not getting a written reprimand. Some people I have talked to about this as surprised that he still has his job. There was supposed to be full investigation and the way it seems to me is that this ''training seminar'' is the company's way of sweeping it under the rug. I'm really not ok with that concept. Further more I learned from my boss this evening that her husband doesn't like the nice pooper guy and doesn't want her to be alone with him... Interesting. I asked her why he felt that way and she said, he just has a bad feeling about him, gets a bad vibe. Really? I mean seriously??

No comments:

Post a Comment